What they are
Biostimulants are a category of special products for agriculture in strong development because:
- They improve the absorption of nutrients contained in fertilizers
- Avoid/reduce the use of agro-pharmaceuticals and fertilizers, which, when used improperly, degrade the soil and are increasingly less appreciated by the consumer
- Increase production and harvest quality
- Help the plant to overcome the increasingly frequent conditions of abiotic stress (e.g. drought, heavy rains, frost, etc.)
The production process
SICIT’s production process is highly standardised and guarantees high quality finished products, characterised by:
- High concentration of amino acids and peptides
- Constant composition
- Long shelf life (5 years)
- No microbial contamination
- No sedimentation or decomposition
- Controlled balance between free amino acids and peptides
- High concentration of amino acids important for plant metabolism (e.g. glycine, proline)
The high flexibility of SICIT’s production process allows to obtain a wide range of products, both liquid and powder, which can be customized such as, for example, free and total amino acid content, distribution of molecular weights, addition of micro-elements.
The products are divided into four areas:
- Standard products: contain only amino acids and peptides. Recommended for use on all crops, both in foliar application and on the ground.
- Special products: based on meso and micro elements complexed with amino acids and peptides. Specific products to prevent and treat nutritional deficiencies and to activate the internal mechanisms of plants to resist parasites.
- Organo-mineral products: combination of different sources of nitrogen, both inorganic and organic, from amino acids and peptides. Can be used in foliar and fertigation applications.
- Products for crop protection: products based on amino acids and peptides, with fungicide and bactericide activity, attractive for insects and surfactants.